Magnesphere Treatment For Many Health Issues - Medical Breakthrough For Pets!!!

SMC_22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Pebbles had complete paralysis of his back legs back in Sept. 2016. I was told by a neurologist that they would not do surgery because even with surgery, he would most likely never get the use of his legs back. I was devastated and started thinking about alternative veterinary medicine. Pebbles is only 3 years old. I did research and found Dr. Marlene Seigel, with Pasco Veterinary Medical Center, in Pasco County, Florida. I met with her and was amazed at the advanced veterinarian treatment options available that no other vet I had ever known used. She began Pebbles on an assortment of holistic medicines that have no side effects, that treat inflammation, pain, boosting his immune system. She had him start on pet vitamins and organic bone broth and kefir. The biggest component of his treatment had been a device called the Magnesphere. www.magneceutical.com. The Magnesphere uses extremely low level electromagnetic fields to put the pets body in complete relaxation and allows the cells and tissues of the body to regenerate themselves and to allow damaged cells to function the way they are suppose to, in turn allowing the pet to fight off illnesses, diseases, ailments. With Pebbles, he has since been able to use his legs. He was recently diagnosed with feline lymphoma in his chest. I purchased a Halo Magnesphere (home unit), so I am able to treat him everyday at home. There are different protocols that are specifically designated for your pet by your veterinarian. My vet, with the use of the Magnesphere has enabled so many pet owners to alleviate so many ailments without using invasive surgery, harsh medicines, and being less invasive and completely safe. I was fortunate enough to live somewhat close to Dr. Seigel's practice. Pebbles has been doing fantastic and I know whole heartedly that with her alternative approach to medicine that he will make a full recovery When everyone else said there was nothing else that could be done, she gave me hope.
The Magnesphere was originally designed for humans, used in chiropractic offices for chronic pain and tissue damage, but has also been proven to alleviate pain, stress, anxiety, heart arrhythmias. Dr. Seigel researched enough and decided to start using it in the veterinarian arena.
Point being, if you have a pet that is suffering, research the Magnesphere, talk to your vet about it. I'm trying to get the message out there that this in fact works wonders. Look at the website, google it. Look up Dr. Seigel, check out the testimonials that have been made and share it with your vet. It can help your pet so much!!! :-) There is always hope! Never give up!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
just out of curiosity, what caused Pebble's paralysis in the first place? It's wonderful that Dr. Seigel was able to help him.

I truly hope this home system will help with his Lymphoma :crossfingers:.

thanks for sharing the information

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SMC_22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
just out of curiosity, what caused Pebble's paralysis in the first place? It's wonderful that Dr. Seigel was able to help him.

I truly hope this home system will help with his Lymphoma :crossfingers:.

thanks for sharing the information
Pebbles ruptured a disc in his lower spine that was pinching the nerves, causing the signal from his brain to his legs to not connect. Through the use of the magnesphere and laser therapy his nerves were regenerated and his body began to heal itself, also reducing the inflammation. Thank you for your support