Maddy the Calico Cat

FLAMER3467

Verified Gamer
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya! So my grandparents own a cat named Maddy. I will update this whenever I see her

Information about Maddy
Maddy is a calico kitten. She's 4-5 months old. She's both an indoor and outdoor cat. During the day she runs around in the yard chasing butterflies and falling leaves. If she sees you, she will stalk you all across the house. If you go over to her she will lay there. She waits until you are right on top of her about to pet her and then she zooms out of there. Running at her will make her run away as well. Inside she will lay around catching some sun or messing with ink pens. She loves to play with her toys as well. Sometimes she will hide under the cars or in her bed. At night, they usually let her inside. She will curl up in someone's lap, purring away. Eventually, she will fall asleep on you. After you wake up from your nap with Maddy, she will yawn, stretch out, and walk out to her bed in the garage. If the door is closed she will meow until you open it. Maddy is a ninja too. One minute she's outside. You blink, and she's on the windowsill cleaning herself. That's about it.

Photos
I will add them here when I stop being lazy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FLAMER3467

Verified Gamer
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately no. I haven't downloaded the photos from my phone to my computer yet, so I found this pic on the internet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FLAMER3467

Verified Gamer
Kitten
Purraise
UPDATE! I have pictures of her! Here they are! Sorry if they are tilted sideways.
IMG_2666.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg
IMG_2675.jpg
IMG_2672.jpg
IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: