Lynx point??

Sarahlou88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello :) i recently picked up my gorgeous kitty lily. At the time I wasn’t aware of her heritage. Saw mum cat and she was a Moggy tabby. As you can see from the pics, she very much looks like a lynx point, and I’ve since discovered that the dad looks like a lynx point with blue eyes (2nd pic). Wondering if she will inherite his lovely blue eyes?? She’s 9 weeks old today
F7F0E824-7510-4057-A1C5-BAD5CF6A628B.jpeg
F7F0E824-7510-4057-A1C5-BAD5CF6A628B.jpeg
88BAF6A4-706D-438D-AEDC-C3E700956D71.jpeg

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she does appear to be seal lynx point in color. They are both very pretty!

Pointed cats have blue eyes, so she should have blue eyes as an adult, although this doesn't tell us the exact shade that her eyes will be. They could be paler or deeper in color than her dad's eyes. You will have to wait and see how they turn out, and come back and post more pictures :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarahlou88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, she does appear to be seal lynx point in color. They are both very pretty!

Pointed cats have blue eyes, so she should have blue eyes as an adult, although this doesn't tell us the exact shade that her eyes will be. They could be paler or deeper in color than her dad's eyes. You will have to wait and see how they turn out, and come back and post more pictures :)
Thank you :) love her so much already haha. She’s so cuddly. X

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarahlou88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you :) love her so much already haha. She’s so cuddly. X
She has white socks though which I wouldn’t expect. Her ears are blue and her tail is black t the tip, with white strips as you go up the tail x

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has white socks though which I wouldn’t expect. Her ears are blue and her tail is black t the tip, with white strips as you go up the tail x
Her dad has white markings, so it's not a surprise that she might have white socks. Since she has white, you could describe her color as "seal lynx point and white."