Luna Moonshadow is 1!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can not believe my little werecat, who I thought would never develop a huge fluffy tail has turned 1 and yes, she has quite the tail now!

We celebrated by giving her some special treats and not pushing her off the desk when she totally made it impossible for me to work LOL. She even spent some quality social-distancing time with her sister (otherwise known as just being in the same room where the food is located). There's a really nice good sized cat tree on it's way here too but unfortunately didn't make it in time for today's celebrations.

Luna is my first kitten and this has certainly been an interesting year with a mixture of immersing myself into learning about kittens, some anxiety over some health issues she's had and a lot of pride too in how lovely, sweet and more or less well behaved she is overall. Happy first birthday to my one and only little girl cat :lovecat:

luna birthday 3.jpg

luna britches.jpg
luna birthday 1.jpg
luna birthday 2.jpg
luna birthday 4.jpg
luna birthday 5.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 1st Birthday to Luna! :celebrate: I hope her cat tree arrives soon and she shares it with her sister.
Please feel free to post her special day in the Birthday thread here: The Birthday Thread 2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 1st Birthday to Luna! :celebrate: I hope her cat tree arrives soon and she shares it with her sister.
Please feel free to post her special day in the Birthday thread here: The Birthday Thread 2020
OMG I had no idea about that other thread, thank you for letting me know about it!
edit: her sister already ensconced herself into the first cat tree we bought for Luna LOL. I'm hoping the next one will be for who it's meant for!