Lump Found, Lynx Needs A Biopsy :(

LynxNZeldasMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
BDD968D3-CF3B-4B4A-95CC-4DCCA0A37BD4.jpeg https://www.youcaring.com/lynxw-1110217

ANYTHING is appreciated ♥

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 220579 https://www.youcaring.com/lynxw-1110217

ANYTHING is appreciated ♥
I have shared on FB but am unable to help out this month - I wound up buying antibiotics and pain meds for a fellow member who is in a state that requires people on medicaid to have a job or be officially declared disabled. This on top of paying to get a pregnant stray in another state off the streets and into a rescue; food and meds for 3 sick kittens pulled from death row (rescuer's car broke down so she was in unexpected straits), etc....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LynxNZeldasMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you and it’s ok! Completely understand. My mom was able to help out, though I felt bad about it but she loves him too. He had his surgery last week and we got the results yesterday. It was a “inflammatory lesion” they called it. Said a foreign object might have got under his skin and caused the lump.. she also mentioned the antibiotic injection might have caused it too by an object getting in which made me feel like it wasn’t completley sterile! I feel I need to find a new vet because I didn’t hear anything from them until I had to call in and ask..then he started getting blood in his stool again cause he had a previous intestinal parasite thing going on that I thought we were rid of then they tell me I never came back in for the second round.. I didn’t even recall that, I don’t think they even told me. Kind of negligent on their part.. they could have called me too on that... but that aside he’s fine now. I hope the intestinal thing is over as well he is so over going to the vet lol

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update! Bless your mom for being your kitty's earth angel . Those intestinal bugs are the worst - i have IBD and it is a real challenge.
Please let us know how you guys are doing. Springtime is approaching so URIs should be getting better but the fleas, ticks, mosquitos and flies will be back. And, oh yeah, the spiders and ants :argh: Fortunately, the TCS family has lots of great tips and techniques for dealing with those:bat: