Lump Between his Shoulder blades? Worried!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bgcnpryy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
please let us know how he is doing?
He is good. The lump is still there. It didnt grow nor shrink down. Still the same size. Vet told me that dont make a major surgery on him if its not growing. He says if its cancer it will get bigger aggresively. He thinks its a bening lump but I montire him weekly. He is energetic, happy and full of loved ❤

ara11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good. Luna's lump did grow quickly so Im glad you and your vet monitor.

ara11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How long it take to grow? What was the results and how Luna is doing right now? :)
It grew rapidly from week to week and I could see her fur sticking up in strange way so I knew it was getting bigger. I took her back to original vet who's eyes grew big and he said looks like sarcoma but she hasn't had a shot in a year...I knew that part wasn't significant. The fact his operating room looked a bit dusty was. I took her back to the vet I had with my last cat years ago (memories of her and distance were only reason I changed - she had seen him her last 2 years while getting fluids) and he immediately said it had to be removed aggressively. Its 16 months and she has no recurrence. She has been doing beautifully except She has developed eosiniophelia which I am not yet posting about partly because I want to pretend it hasn't happened. This would be an easy treatment with steroids but we cant do that since steroids suppress the immune system and we daren't suppress a cancers survivors immune system. sigh.