Lucas's new house

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:
I went to walgreens today and found a very cute pet house for just $9.99 and I just had to buy it for my Lucas, he hasn't been feeling well and he needed a place to hide from the other kitties. He loves it! Too bad the pics are so bad, I had to use the flash and his eyes look awful.

Fuzzy and Flaqui liked the house, but they don't fight Lucas for it, they both love Lucas, but Nena is another story, she wants everything for herself, she can be a very bad girl sometimes. She slapped Lucas today because she wanted to evict him from his house. I will buy another one tomorrow.

Here is my boy:

Tammy

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grats Lucas on becoming a home owner. No yard to mow and no mortgage, I'm jealous!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cute! Glad he likes it. I wonder though, if you do buy another one, will Nena still want the one Lucas is in...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you all
Ha ha! That is what i was thinking, maybe she just wants the bed because Lucas is in it. We'll see what happens, I will go buy the second house later today.

Lucas just love his house,he won't leave it. He slept there and woke up,ate, and then got back in and has been sleeping there all morning.

Tammy

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Laurie

I had to go and buy Nena her own house because they wete fighting over the house. It was so funny, I put the house beside Lucas's house and nena refuses to go in, then I moved her house to another room that we use to store things and she gets in and sleeps like a queen.

I think she just doesn't want Lucas as her neighbor

I don't think the will ever get along.

Tammy

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will post pics of that soon

Lucas is not very sick, but his ears and nose are red and his belly too. But he is looking a little better, I keep thinking it is the food.