Loving cats need a temporary or permanent home

jeff rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Friends,

Hello. My sister, Leslie Rose, lives in Middletown, Ohio (between Dayton and Cincinnati) and she is moving to Florida (Melbourne, Florida area) but she needs to find either a temporary or a permanent home for her two adorable cats, Rico and Sabrina. (It can be discussed whether or not she would want to leave them permanently with someone who loves cats and would take good care of them).

You see, I just moved to Florida and Leslie will be staying with me, at least temporarily, and we cannot have cats in our home. So she will need a temporary place for them, preferrably in Florida. But, I believe she would agree to leave them with someone who loves cats and would take good care of them. They are very adorable felines.

Can you please help? Is there anyone out there who would like two adorable cats? It would be nice to keep the two together because they can keep each other company. I can give you more details if you contact me.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you so much and God Bless ...

Jeffrey M. Rose

cattitude

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm in Melbourne too! Welcome! If you can not keep the cat's
there is a no-kill shelter for cats (I think it's called south Brevard humane soc.) just north of the Pineda causeway. Maybe they can help. What kind of cats? male or female?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeff rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there. Thanks for the information. I will check them out. If you know of anyone who would like a couple adorable cats, please e-mail me at [email protected]

The cats are male and female but I don't think they are able to reproduce.

Thanks and God Bless ...

Jeff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeff rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I tried that South Brevard Animal Shelter and they are already overwhelmed with cats and kittens they are trying to give away so they cannot take on two more. If you or anyone knows of someone who like a couple young pretty cats and help out my sister (and me), please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!