Loves being wheeled

Geoffrey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My female,3 year old Blue cross Alley cat, Sukie, loves our shopping trolley.  She waits until it is emptied and then gets into it.  Once in, she expects to be wheeled around the house until we tire of the activity, after this she then gets out and continues with her catty business.

Sukie and the shopping trolley,

Geoffrey

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's funny! :lol3: It's odd that some cats adore taking a "ride", while others freak out when you move any object they're in. Our last cat loved to sit on my desk chair while it was spinning. Mogli jumps off the chair as soon as it moves more than a fraction of an inch.

Sukie would probably love her own Roomba!

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Geoffrey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's funny! :lol3: It's odd that some cats adore taking a "ride", while others freak out when you move any object they're in. Our last cat loved to sit on my desk chair while it was spinning. Mogli jumps off the chair as soon as it moves more than a fraction of an inch.

Talking about desk chairs, Sukie has an interest in those too:....
With kind regards,

Geoffrey
009.JPG

Last edited:

basschick

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HK used to LOVE being taken for rides on the desk chair with some spinning. when he was younger, he'd stand on his hind feet, grab the back of the chair and bite whichever one of us was pushing him in the chair, and he just couldn't get enough of it!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There used to be a local cat who loved riding on strollers, carts, etc. The cat had a blog but the person has not updated since moving to another country nearly a year ago. There were many blog entries with pictures of the cat traveling around the city in his stroller or just at home. Here's one blog entry about rolling on a cart.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
And here's a video of cats pushing shopping carts:

The cats actually are pushing the carts in the video... here's the "making of" video. See how they get the cats to push the carts from 35-40 seconds.
They do reference cats and cucumbers in the first video. Purrlease don't do that, okay?

pdgal9

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha that's hilarious! I agree - Sukie would really enjoy a Roomba :flail:

marianc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The cat on the Roomba is hilarious. I love the grocery-store video and seeing how they staged it. Fascinating and fun. I see that it has gotten 13,373,518 views.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My female,3 year old Blue cross Alley cat, Sukie, loves our shopping trolley. ...
Sukie looks lovely in her trolley! (The things we do for cats, lol.)

We've been known to attach rope to the end of a large shoebox, and once the kitty settles into it, pull her around the apartment like she's sledding on the wood floors. We call it her ChooChoo Train.
:rolleyes: