Love of the Bathroom

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine loves the bathroom too. He follows me in there. I don't get it either.

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sally sits in the shower while I'm in there. Thats about the only time she is really sociable. Sam has to check out the toilet when anyone gets done going. I always say to him "YES I covered mine, why can't you cover yours?"
He also sits on the lid while Sally and I are in the shower.

clarabelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
North Mississippi, just far enough away from MELVI
Add my inside kitties to the list. It is so funny, BK is antisocial until you have to go to the bathroom. He has to sit in your lap and you have to scratch his right ear. Nemo head butts your legs and Scampers sits in your lap and curls up to sleep. What a bunch of crazy kats.
Clara

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking about this again the other day while Dori was in the bathroom with me. Maybe they think the bathroom is THEIR room where we go to sit just to pay attention to THEM
I just can't figure it out any other reason why most cats love to be in the bathroom when we are. I think it's cute

playground_love

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Momo loves the bathroom too! She watches us shower and is REALLY intrigued by water and foam, especially when we're in the bath. Even when I'm at the basin she'll sit in the empty bath tub and she'll often sit in there and scratch it as if it's a litter box?? She'll lap up the water trickles and even tries to drink the drips straight from the faucet (which usually results in water up her nose). We've always got fresh water for her in a pet dish, yet she's rather drink from a puddle or even weirder sneak a drink from our glass or mug of water?? so strange...