Lost my best friend, im devastated

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Mia,yes it is going to take me a lot of time,the morning is extremely hard after I wake up cause reality sets in that he is no longer here.
Yes, mornings were always the roughest for me because for that split second you've forgotten.
He's fine now...at the Bridge being chased by the girls, because he is so handsome. In no time
at all he'll be leading the Conga line as they have many parties there. He wants you to take care
of yourself.

Maybe watch a funny movie for distraction...go for a walk. That helped me.

xxxxxxx :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dawson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will take your advice and go for a little walk today on the bike path by my house. Thank you for caring, it means alot,God bless you

Dawson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still struggling a little bit,mornings are pretty tough. I'm not crying as bad as I was,seems to be getting a little less intense. It's definitely not easy but have to learn to live and deal with it best I can. Thanks for checking in,it means alot.

Dawson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Les,I appreciate it.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi D Dawson , I'm sorry for the loss of your Boo, such a handsome boy he was.
Don't feel bad, don't regret what you did for him, because you did help him indeed, you saved him days of pain and distress.
It's so painful for you, but it was a blessing for him, and he's grateful you put his needs before yours.
Boo had a few ailments, and it seems you never neglected him, you have to be proud of yourself.
Boo is at peace now, and keeps loving you from his soft cloud. He will never forget you, just like you will never forget him.

Dawson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Antonio for the nice response. I told myself that when he started showing symptoms of the cancer that I would not let it totally ravage him,it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. You are right he had alot of health problems and I never gave up on him but then the diagnosis of aggressive cancer happened and I knew no matter what I did he would never survive it so we held onto each other for as long as we could. I will always love and miss him dearly and will always have a empty place in my heart,thanks again for the kind words,it means alot.