Lost Kittens Walthamstow

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Unbelievably, my partners sister came home from work to find that the Landlord had thrown into the garden her 3, 11 week old kittens because she was 'taking too long to sale them'. I urge people to please look out for them if they are local to the Walthamstow, East London area. Also if anyone is buying kittens online, please also look out for them, as I don't know if it is likely that they have been picked up by someone who is looking to sale them. They were all wearing little brown collars at the time.
I also wanted to ask if people think that the kittens would have been able to go far themselves? Is it likely that they have wandered off themselves? And if they have is it possible that they will be able to find there own way back home?
Here are some pictures of the kittens. Jackson has a distinctive little black spot on his nose, which may help identify him. Some of the pictures are a little outdated as the kittens are 11 weeks now.

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm in America but wanted to send all my best wishes for finding them.

Are you sure the landlord did that, and didn't actually sell them himself or something?

They are big enough to have wandered, but when exactly did this happen, how much time has elapsed vs possible wandering distance? How big an area were they dumped in, if he did in fact do that?

I'm so sorry this has happened!!

Please let us know what happens :redheartpump:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in America but wanted to send all my best wishes for finding them.

Are you sure the landlord did that, and didn't actually sell them himself or something?

They are big enough to have wandered, but when exactly did this happen, how much time has elapsed vs possible wandering distance? How big an area were they dumped in, if he did in fact do that?

I'm so sorry this has happened!!

Please let us know what happens :redheartpump:
Thankyou, and we are wondering whether the Landlord has sold them on himself.
It happened some time on Monday, so it's been 5 days now. Supposedly, they were dumped in her garden, but if they've escaped her garden they could have gone anywhere.

Thankyou, I will keep you guys updated if there is any news!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please keep us updated! Unfortunately cats are considered 'property'. But that also means you could charge your landlord with theft. I would start looking for a new place and call the local law and see what can be done. At least have them come talk to the landlord, they have absolutely no right to enter the premises without prior notice and unlawfully dispose of personal property. They should at least pay. The local shelter should have come to get them, were they checked? I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please keep us updated! Unfortunately cats are considered 'property'. But that also means you could charge your landlord with theft. I would start looking for a new place and call the local law and see what can be done. At least have them come talk to the landlord, they have absolutely no right to enter the premises without prior notice and unlawfully dispose of personal property. They should at least pay. The local shelter should have come to get them, were they checked? I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
The police were contacted straight away, and said it was possible for her to take the landlord to court concerning what happened. This was at least some good news for my partners sister however, she is more concerned about the kittens welfare than the money, although it is something at least. Yeah, she has checked all the local shelters and plans to once a week. They have her email now aswell and said that they would contact her if there is news.
Thank you for your help :hugs: