Lost Kitten

kittycatlover24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wasn't sure where to post this, but today is the most sadest day of my life. My little Jasmine is lost. we don't know what happen to her and we havent' seen her the last twelve hours. She isn't meowing and I have looked in every crook and nanny looking for her.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't panic - 12 hours isn't very long. Think - where did you last see her? Could she have gotten out of the house? When was the door last open? COuld she have gotten out of a window? Has she been out before and if so did she find her way back? Put some food outside on the step and also her litter box and see if she comes back. The chances are she is somewhere very close and frightened and if she sees/smells something familiar she will come. Meanwhile inside the house think like a cat - go into every room and lie on the floor and try to imagine where you would hide. And of course ask all the neighbours - maybe she has wandered into someone else's house. I hope you find her.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may be belaboring the obvious here but check in all the closets, floor level cupboards & cabinets. Do you have a basement? Check there. Garage? Outdoor shed? Up inside a recliner chair? be careful there.File cabinet drawers left open. There are literally dozens of paces for a little kitten to get into in a house that you might not think of.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you are getting excellent advice, so I want to add my prayers & {{{come-home and/or reveal yourself! vibes}}} to your search for Jasmine. My Joey is missing, too, since yesterday afternoon, so my breaking heart feels your pain.

I hope that they both come home soon! Take Care, Susan

xxcalico57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope you find yourt lil one soon.! Thats very sad
, but maybe she is exsploring outside or if in side she might be in a closet or something ...cause my friend couldnt find her cat but we found her in one of her dark closets...((but with kittens!!)) any way i really do hope you find her.

Keep me updated ((by juss posting or sendin me a P.M))

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am praying for her and Joey too!

Just a few more tips-

- If you think she got outside sprinkle some of her litter around, so that she will follow the smell back home.

- Use dry dog food instead of dry cat food, as dry dog food has a much stronger smell.

- Search for her at night when everything is quiet, during the daytime there is lots of commotion that can scare her.

- Call the radio stations and get them to broadcast your cats description and vitals.

- Hang up some sweaty clothes of yours nearby the entrance you are hoping she will return at, that will help her locate her home.

- Make flyers post them around and go door to door if need be.

Those are just a few things that I did this weekend when my kitty Elle went missing. My upstairs neighbor found her walking in their apartment while she was out for a smoke so we thought that maybe she had spent the night in their house, but it turns out that she was outside for the night and that she eventually came home.

Good luck and I am thinking about you both!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JaneMary

I am praying for her and Joey too!
Good luck and I am thinking about you both!
Thank you for the prayers and good wishes that included Joey. I'd called a friend to bolster my faith, and during our conversation, there was a weak meow at the front door- it was JOEY!
So now, in addition to many prayers of gratitude for Joey's safe return (he came home very dirty,tired & rather disoriented & will go to vet tomorrow for a checkup), I am adding my prayers & good wishes to yours for Jasmine's safe homecoming!!
{{{ Jasmine come to your mewommy's arms!! }}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittycatlover24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your prayers. My baby jasmine was found this evening. I still have no idea where she was or where she went but all I care about is she is home. I am so glad that Joey made it home also. Thanks everyone for there advice and there strong support. We love you all.

Jasmine and Donita

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittycatlover24

Thank you all so much for your prayers. My baby jasmine was found this evening. I still have no idea where she was or where she went but all I care about is she is home. I am so glad that Joey made it home also. Thanks everyone for there advice and there strong support. We love you all.

Jasmine and Donita

HURRAY! YIPPEE! HALLELUJAH! AND A BIG, BIG THANK YOU!!
We are sooooo HAPPPEEEE for you both, Jasmine & Donita!!
Susan and Joey