Lost Cat

Mamatray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

I recently moved and now live in the Cranston RI area and my cat went out on 10/4/21 evening and has not come back home. She has always been in inside/outside cat. It is a male cat with kind of a female name Mama. She is mostly white with some gray/blacks areas on her head as well as tummy. She is very friendly but sort of skiddish. I miss her so much if anyone has any sighting of her, if you could email me, [email protected]. Thank you.

Attachments

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Check facebook to see if your area has any local lost pets pages - you may be able to post her there where people in your area will better be able to help you find her!

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

I recently moved and now live in the Cranston RI area and my cat went out on 10/4/21 evening and has not come back home. She has always been in inside/outside cat. It is a male cat with kind of a female name Mama. She is mostly white with some gray/blacks areas on her head as well as tummy. She is very friendly but sort of skiddish. I miss her so much if anyone has any sighting of her, if you could email me, [email protected]. Thank you.
I hope he has returned home. You need to adverise locally on facebook lost and found cat groups, flyers, go door to door, shelters, nextdoor, craigslist etc. You need to keep a cat indoors for several weeks when you move, otherwise they will get disoriented and try to return to the original home. It is better not to let them out alone at all, only for walks on a harness and in a safe enclosure.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If he is not yet home, contact a neighbor near your old home to be on the lookout for him. Cats have been known to travel up to 1500 miles to get back to their old home. They have a GPS system that works VERY well, but it takes time for it to "reset" to their new home. He may well be on his way back to what his instincts still consider home. Also, alert animal control and shelters at your old home. Send pictures of him, just in case.