Lost Cat- Owner Needs Help Finding Her Cat

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just saw this on a Facebook page, and thought I would post it here too. A woman named Emma Benke has lost her cat. Here is the link to the article on Facebook. She really misses her cat, and would like to have it back. If anyone has seen this cat, or knows where it is, Please contact Emma on Facebook. Hope it's OK to post this. Hope I have this on the right thread. I'm sure Emma would appreciate any help you can give her. Thanks! :)

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Do we have any idea what city or even what state she's from? If she locates her cat, please come back here and let us know, ok?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry. I should have put where she lived. Sorry for the error. Thanks 1CatOverTheLine for googling the state where Emma lives. That was a good idea. I did a search on Facebook and it said she lived in Jefferson City, Missouri. That's a long way off. I don't know Emma Benke, but I hope someone finds her cat or her cat comes back. I thought it was really strange that she didn't have any pictures of the cat on her site. She had pictures of other animals, but no cat pictures. You would think she would have posted a few pictures of her cat if she really wanted someone to find it. At least she had those pictures posted on that Lost Animal site. That was good. If anyone from that section of Missouri has seen her cat, please "friend" her and let her know that you found her cat. Also she didn't say if the cat had a micro chip or not. That would make the cat easier to find. I just noticed that there were a lot of missing pets on that Lost and Found Paws site. Makes you wonder why people don't keep their pets at home, and keep tabs on them as to where they are when they go outside. I realize that some pets accidentally "get out" but I think people need to be more responsible with their pets. I'm really careful with my cats, and I was really careful when I had dogs. Luckily we had a fenced in yard when I had dogs. So they rarely got out. We would keep the gates locked so no one could open the gates and let them out. So that decreased the chances of them "accidentally" getting out. But I guess not everyone can do that. I saw where there were some other missing cats on that site. Hope they find their owners.