Loss Of Cat

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say. Thank you so much to everyone,you guys are really helping me through this with your lovely messages ❤
No thanks needed, that's what we're all here for but you're welcome. So many of us have gone through what you're experiencing now and we can truly empathize with you. Please give Luna a hug from all of us. :grouphug:

Last edited:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss its so hard losing fur babies they become one of the family we all know that they will go at some point but nothing can ever prepare us for it just like when we lose family members it hurts for a very long time just know that she crossed the bridge knowing how much you loved her and she will be frollicking in the clouds till your day comes and she will be there waiting for you with big warm fuzzy hugs and big kisses plese give luna lots of love she will miss her sister dearly and you all can help each other get over this very difficult time. Hugs and prayers sent your way

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for this unexpected death, it's really shocking! And I have to admit that it's one of my worst nightmares!

Take comfort from the fact that she's passed from sleeping and dreaming to the Rainbow Bridge, so that she can keep dreaming forever. She didn't suffer, and for this you should be grateful.
Her eternal dreaming is full of joy and memories of her life together with you. Then, one day, all of us will be part of that dream.

RIP Polly, sleep tight now!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you genle, Polly, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so sorry for your loss. While there will never be a real answer for you on "why," I hope that there is some comfort in knowing that she simply...went to sleep. What a peaceful passing for a loved one, the one that we hope for, although are never, ever prepared for. My heart is with yours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hearts&wires

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone thank you all for your messages it really has helped. I t has been over a month now and things seem to be finally getting back to normal, our cat Luna He is doing great now and is back to his normal self