Loss My Baby Boy

YoungCatLady16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sunday I lost my baby boy...Buttercup wasn't that old...It all happen so fast...He was a great baby couldn't ask for anything better...He was a mommy's boy and his twin brother and him was always togather... He loved his boxes and he knew when his mommy was going be home from work even if it was for lunch...he would sit by the door and wait for me..

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences to Buttercup's brother and you. He is free of all pain and fear now. It is a terrible thing to lose them at the high point of life but it seems that no time is an easy time to say goodbye, even when death is coming as a friend. Buttercup crossed over from this life knowing that he was loved, with happy memories of cuddles, toys, the joys of hearing his named called with smiles and love, knowing that others were made happy by his gaze, his touch, his pleasure at a treat or amusement. His happiness mattered to you and at the end of his days, to him, you were what mattered most.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sits on the laps of angels now, he will still be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and happy. Ther bond you formed with that sweet boy is spiritual, not bound to this earth by physical laws, so his new life path will parallel yours until the day it crosses once more. He would never want to cause you pain, he would want for you to go on with your life happy and full of promise, as you would want for him if you were the first to go. He was in your life for a reason, you were blessed to have known and loved him. He thanks you for the home and the family you provided, he left you with a legacy of love and a heart full of precious memories.
Our homes are so empty without them, it takes time to learn to cope with not having them there. Surround yourself with people who understand your pain, and kiss that brother for me who misses his brother as much as you do. My heart cries for what you are going through, I hope you know how much we care........RIP beautiful Buttercup. I can see your beautiful little face now, peeking out from that heavenly box you will wait in at the gates of the Rainbow Bridge. Send what comfort you can to those who love and miss you so very much, sleep tight, little orange tiger!

Jason607

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Buttercup was such a beautiful boy. I'm extremely sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to lose someone who you consider a member of your family. We just lost our baby girl last month. Although he is gone he will always live on in your heart until one day you are reunited with him forever.