Looking for suggestions...

BluOnyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I posted a while back that my cat got diagnosed with a bladder tumor. He was peeing blood for a while now but it seems like it just drips out of him all over the place. I am trying to figure out a way to somehow manage this. I thought of using doggy diapers but they would not only be too big, it would likely stress him out more and he already has stress-induced cyctitus.

I am trying to find a way to manage this without stressing him out. The vet knows he is peeing blood and said it is coming from the tumor but now it has gotten to a point where he just drips all over the house.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There are so many, and some are quite cute! Good luck, and let me know if they work for you! Lighting a candle for your baby's health!
00LitCandle.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BluOnyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Back again! I was debating on it because I know he likely will not be happy about it but the blood is getting worse so I have to get him one.

I am having trouble finding them that aren't very expensive. I would like to be able to get at least two.

This is the cheapest I have found: Washable Cat Diaper Pull-up Cat Stud Underwear U:ME pets | Etsy

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I don't see anything wrong with trying this product. I have had incontinent animals, mostly large dogs, and it gets to the point where you have to try some interventions. Start with this one and then go on from here if he hates it. There can be an adjustment period, so don't panic if it takes a little bit of time.