Looking For Opinions On Tiny Tiger Wet Food..

xenathecrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I noticed that Chewy has a promo on Tiny Tiger wet food. Has anyone tried it or know more about it? It seems similar to Fancy Feast.

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the turkey flavor in my chewy cart right now since it was the only one without added fish, at least as far as I noticed. For 50% off the first case I figured I’d give it a go.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xenathecrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think I'll pick up the variety with chicken, turkey, and beef to try. Can't beat the promo price.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
My friend has 4 cats and she ordered the beef, only one of her cats liked it. She gave me the rest of the case (22 cans outta the 24), and all 3 of my cats like it. :)

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got chicken in the pantry but we haven't opened it yet. I have a few other obligations to keep up with and had a really sick guinea pig to take care of but she didn't make it. Trying to regroup my thoughts.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lalagimp lalagimp Sorry to hear about your guinea pig. :frown:
Aye. Freak thing. 11 years and no one ever suffered bloat. It's ridiculously awful and treatment was aggressive, but Lily couldn't keep up.
Now I have to judge if humans are acceptable for keeping Murphy happy and socialized as there are no other guinea pigs. Murphy lived with Lily Momma all her life, and in the past year both the other sisters died.

But I'll get back to ya on the chicken TT
Might try it tomorrow while I'm trying to plan out my photos before the kitchen looks like a bomb hit it again.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone in the house is eating the chicken pate. I'm not sure if it's both girls, but I'd add that the pate is really dense with very little liquid.

estrogenbrigade

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I noticed that Chewy has a promo on Tiny Tiger wet food. Has anyone tried it or know more about it? It seems similar to Fancy Feast.
I tried this food for my fussy gal, Sharon...and SHE LOVES IT! I was giving her Science Diet, and her coat was dull, she shed tons, and had awful dandruff. On Tiny Tiger, her coat is thick and shiny, dandruff almost non-existent...I think the grain-free component to TT is what's made the difference. When friends saw how gorgeous she is now, they switched to TT as well! I can't say enough about it...

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We got the variety pack. Lydia only likes the turkey but Chewy refunded me for the case so it was worth the test!

estrogenbrigade

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We got the variety pack. Lydia only likes the turkey but Chewy refunded me for the case so it was worth the test!
Sharon is a beef girl...I tried the variety pack and the fish ones made her gassy, but she loved them all. I only get the beef one now.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sharon is a beef girl...I tried the variety pack and the fish ones made her gassy, but she loved them all. I only get the beef one now.
Lydia usually does enjoy beef foods so I was surprised! Usually she only doesn't care for fish (she'll eat some salmon as long as it's mixed with another protein), and venison. She also usually loves chicken.

I still have some of the food and will try again though. She's been finicky lately!

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just a heads up the turkey is the only one with no fish in it.
That's probably why she didn't like it. Usually if it's far enough down on the list she gets over it LOL but apparently not this time!

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
The promo price is crazy good, so we picked up the chicken with another order and my cat seems to not mind it. it isn't her favorite (that seems to be the American Journey chicken and salmon), but she'll eat it without major complaint.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the turkey and chicken from Chewy on black Friday BOGO. The girls are meh about it. I usually have to use a topper. I wouldn't buy it again. They are VERY picky eaters though.

cheriec53

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have been buying Tiny Tiger for a couple of months now and our cat likes the turkey and chicken in gravy but will not eat the seafood. It’s similar to Fancy Feast but larger chunks of food and not as much gravy as Fancy Feast. Our cat won’t eat pate.

The quality seems good. We have had issues with cheaper brands where her fur fades. She is black and will have grey areas on her hips. Changing her food brings back the luster. So far, Moxies fur is soft and shiny. I’ll update should it change.

Tomorrow, another shipment arrives and this time I ordered the extra gravy formula just to see how she reacts. She is a gravy eating machine! :)

Suru

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know this is an old thread, but since it popped up again, I just want to put in my cat's experience with Tiny Tiger.... He loves it! He's only tried the turkey so far, but eats it with no issue, it's his favorite meal of the day!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad other people have had good results with it! We think the packaging is cute and we've tried a few boxes of the pate flavor cans. It seems similar to Fancy Feast pate, but not as juicy and the cats don't like it as much. I don't think we'll be buying it again.