Looking For Cat Friends

TuxDad564

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I am very new to all this. I am a 30 year old guy that is now single. My wife left me after starting to drink a lot and left .w with her cat. Sense then, he has became my best friends and I have grew to love cats!
I would love to meet some people that share interest to have someone to talk to and share it interest in cats.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness gracious. He is absolutely beautiful. The smartest cat I ever had was a black and white tuxedo similar to your "Boots." Welcome to The Cat Site. It is always great to meet new cat lovers. It always warms my heart to see men who are cat lovers. You will meet a lot of new friends and also learn a lot about cats.
Enjoy the forums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TuxDad564

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I grew up not a huge fan of cats, mainly due to my family not liking them. It really wasn't until my wife left me and the cat that I grew to love him. It is unbelievable how much of a comfort he has been and how it is like be knows I have been in distress.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome! :wave3:

I'm so sorry that you're going through that. It sounds like you and Boots were meant to be together. Cats are very intuitive and can sense our feelings. He understands that you're hurting and wants to comfort you. We're glad you found us. I hope you stick around! We have so many awesome members and I think you'll fit right in. We're not just here for the cats but also for the people who love them!

TuxDad564

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! I have had a lot of trouble finding any good friends through all this.
I am sure I will be very unique being a 30 year old Male here. Lol

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much! I have had a lot of trouble finding any good friends through all this.
I am sure I will be very unique being a 30 year old Male here. Lol
We have a lot of great cat dads as members. I've said it many times before and I'll say it many times again. Men who love cats are the BEST of them all.

TuxDad564

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope to find someone again to share that with one day.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I would love to meet some people that share interest to have someone to talk to and share it interest in cats.
Then you came to the right place. :wave3: We have a wonderful community of caring and knowledgeable members who love nothing better than to share ideas and help with advice about cats. :catrub: Please feel free to introduce yourself and meet other new members here: New Cats on the Block

BTW, Boots is stunning. It sounds like you saved each other. :bicolorcat:

TuxDad564

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He was a feral kitten that started following us on a walk one day. He was relentless about leaving us so we took him in.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
I have always been fascinated with Tuxedo cats! They are magnificent looking. I was feeding a feral Tuxedo before whom I named Oreo but unfortunately when I got back from vacation he was nowhere to be seen again.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Boots is a cutie pie. Glad you've had him to help get you through this difficult time. :catrub:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Boots looks almost exactly like my Smedley! Welcome to TCS!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've come to the right place, then!

Welcome to The Cat Site, the largest and most supportive community of cat lovers on the internet. We're very glad to have you and hope that you and Boots will be members of our community for many years to come.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! What a handsome boy Boots is, and I'm not at all surprised that he has become your best buddy, or that he knows when you need him the most. Cats are like that. And you'll be surprised at how many "cat daddies" are on this forum! You'll be in very good company, indeed!

Another Cat Lady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
welcome! im new here too. this is a cool place. im glad you have him to love you and be your best buddy!