Looking for an idea of breed

lewy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So my mrs and i got a kitten a couple of weeks ago, he is now 10 weeks old and growing fast but rather than growing taller, he is growing longer. It seems to us that he has an abnormaly long tail and his "bat like" ears are just as strange to us and different from other cats we have had in the past, he has also began to develop dark tan tiger stripes on his originally jet black coat. He has a fantastic nature showing us a good balance of love and affection and playfulness. His instincts have come quick, carrying small toys in his mouth constantly and pouncing on anything that moves. He has a funny way of getting excited when he runs around the room sideways with his back hunched. He has absolutley no fear and is enthusaistic about everything he comes across. We are introducing him to another kitten in 4 weeks time and we are sure he will be alright as he has been playing with another cat at the window and seems desperate to get outside all the time. I know it may be hard to say but can anyone give me an idea of breed? I have attached a picture of Coco for everyone to see. We have hime booked at vets in a week or so but trying to get an idea before then. Ta!