looking for a way to a new home

joelquin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To all Cat lovers out there,

This is a call for help and is time sensitive. My mother passed away on September thirtieth in Philadelphia. Her cat hid while the

authorities were in the house and was not found. I could not get her to come out while I was there. She is still in the house six

weeks later.  I finally received a photo evidence of this yesterday.

A friend is feeding her daily but she has been all this time. I would  like to have her but animal transport is proving to be

impossible because of the cost.  I will be sending a cat catcher early next week. Once she is caught the Humane Society

will pick her up. The problem is arranging for her transport.

It was my intention to bring her back with me but I ran into trouble at the rent a car office. I had made a reservation

but when I arrived they refused to rent a car to me because I did not live locally. Because of this snafu I could not

get  a catcher, leave it in the house for a couple of hour and go back for her. She would not be stranded had

Enterprise rented me the car.

My thought is to find someone either driving or flying across country to bring her. Winter is coming. The power could be shut off

any time now. Since the house was upside down, the mortgage company should be showing up too. Is there a student flying or

driving to Southern California who would be willing to bring her over holiday break? Is anyone moving across country?

Joelquin

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry about the loss of you mother, I pray that someone can help you mother's kitty start her new life 

clitty-cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh Honey. I'm so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart. I wish I could help. I'll keep you and the kitty in my prayers. 

icoele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't be the one to help, but best wishes to you and the kitty. I'm sure some kind soul will manage.