Looking at new fountains - suggestions needed please

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I currently have a fountain for Delilah.

This is the model we have.

Screenshot_20210221-141127_Samsung Internet.jpg

The good: it holds a lot of water, it's fairly quiet, and Delilah will drink from it.

The bad: it's made from plastic, it's really hard to clean (the plastic gets really bad mineral buildup that is hard to get off), taking it apart for cleaning is a bigger headache, and it's REALLY ugly.

We tried the Catit with the flower and she was terrified of it. It was taller than her. She didn't seem interested in drinking from water while it was running in the sink but drinks from the bowl when it stops.

I need to order filters, so this seems as good a time as any for buying a different fountain.

I'd like to find something low that trickles or is a bit of a waterfall into a bowl like this one does. Preferably with a filter and either ceramic or stainless thats not a huge eyesore.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have an Drinkwell avalon
Drinkwell® Avalon Pet Fountain
and a Drinkwell Pagonda
Drinkwell® Pagoda Pet Fountain
Both are very easy to clean (takes about 10 minutes by hand or they can go in the dishwasher) and the filters are easy to change out as well. The most "tools" you need is a q-tip or similar tiny brush to clean the pump, otherwise I can wipe the rest down with a rag.

czuva

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have this stainless steel one by Wopet that’s excellent. I just put it in the dishwasher to sanitize. There are two settings: you can have the bubbler or a little spring of water. It’s quiet and they usually have sales too (I think mine was <$30 during Black Friday). Also available on Amazon I think.

WOpet Brook Stainless Steel Pet Drinking Fountain, 2L

FAA8DCDF-E32D-4560-BABE-51A224454B72.jpeg