Look who's reading TCS tonight! 😄

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally found a toy Daisy likes! Essentially the same as Da Bird I see mentioned often, but a lot cheaper ($15 from Woolworths rather than $35 from Petbarn or $42 from Amazon).

Daisy's choice is even better because the line part is covered in that alLURE-ing fluffy stuff! ;)
I just searched da Bird and over here they run around $11 US. IDK exchange rates but $35-$42 seems a lot.:sigh:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy's choice is even better because the line part is covered in that alLURE-ing fluffy stuff! ;)
I just searched da Bird and over here they run around $11 US. IDK exchange rates but $35-$42 seems a lot.:sigh:
Yeah, our exchange rates always make prices worse. Just the feather refills here are $22!
Daisy definitely likes the fluffy stuff, she tries to disembowel it. I'm thinking I'll have to buy another, they both want to play with this at once!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, our exchange rates always make prices worse. Just the feather refills here are $22!
Daisy definitely likes the fluffy stuff, she tries to disembowel it. I'm thinking I'll have to buy another, they both want to play with this at once!
Oh, that's great that they both play at the same time -- a great bonding plus! Yeah, these toys are irresistibly prey-like. I like to get my cats airborne with da Bird and Cat Dancer. Some have jumped really high!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's great that they both play at the same time -- a great bonding plus! Yeah, these toys are irresistibly prey-like. I like to get my cats airborne with da Bird and Cat Dancer. Some have jumped really high!
Phoebe would prob do that if I took it out to the lounge - she has a history of leaping up when people do finger-shadows on the wall for her.