Look what the kitties got!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A huge cat tree! Boy are they happy. My aunt found it for $60 on her work 'craigslist' and bought it for the kitties! I'm thinking that was one heck of deal for one this size! The guy had one cat and wanted to get rid of it because it was way too big. It's in excellent condition!

Oh and that middle window is 6 feet wide!!! It looks small now!

Our blind girl is slowly trying to figure out the tree (she's the gray and white in front of house, Leya). We put her up on it a couple times last night, and I looked up and said "holy! did you put her back up there?!" to my fiance. Leya had made it all the way up on top of the house thing and was just sitting there, lol. Her favorite place is inside of the house. It's amazing how quickly she can figure things out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely kitty approved!!! There are three of them on it right now, the fourth is cuddled with me in the chair. I don't think I've seen that cat tree empty once since we got it last night.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a find! Looks like the kitties have given it their stamps of approval! Love that second pic, too!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I can't believe my aunt bought it for me. I kept thanking her, because it's such an awesome gift! Definitely a great deal at $60! It's definitely worth it if you ever get a chance to buy one!

tea cake

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, I love a cat tree thats covered in cats!

I've got the same one for my 3 and they love it. Have any of yours used the hammock? Mine love everything but the hammock.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Enzo's looking adorable peeking his head out/resting his chin in the "house"! And the game of whack-a-kitty going on in one of the pictures is quite funny too....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nice tree! Many congratulations to your cats for their new tree....looks like they're already taking it over!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tea Cake

I've got the same one for my 3 and they love it. Have any of yours used the hammock? Mine love everything but the hammock
I have three out of four cats here who like the hammock. I don't have that tree, I mean their hammock, that I made for them.

That's a great tree though.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tea Cake

I've got the same one for my 3 and they love it. Have any of yours used the hammock? Mine love everything but the hammock.
Lol it is covered in cats! None of them like the hammock! Enzo did have his paw under the shelf trying to detach the hammock, and I said "Enzy! What do you think you're doing?!" He jumped, and took off running. The little brat knew he wasn't supposed to be doing that.

Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

Love that pic of the cat with his head stuck in the hole.
It is so cute!!!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Enzo's looking adorable peeking his head out/resting his chin in the "house"! And the game of whack-a-kitty going on in one of the pictures is quite funny too....
Lol Enzo is a cutie! He's my big baby
They have all been enjoying the whack-a-kitty game! That's a hilarious name!

Originally Posted by otto

I have three out of four cats here who like the hammock. I don't have that tree, I mean their hammock, that I made for them.

That's a great tree though.
I need to make them a hammock like you! Your siggy pic with the hammock is adorable!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those pictures made me laugh out loud!! I guess it was your wording - I was reading and then scrolled down expecting a cat in a cat tree. To see all those lovely kitties all over that cat tree made me crack up! They all look so adorable, and very, very comfortable!!!

What a great price and what a great gift. Fantastic that your babies have this fantastic thing to explore!!