Longtime Member Catkiki (meda) Needs Help - Updated

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting closer!  I pray every night that you reach your financial goal.  I think you are an inspiration and a blessing, both for overcoming your battle with cancer and for not even considering giving up your girls over the substantial pet deposit.  You are cat lover of the finest sort.  (Mike, too!)  

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hadn't seen this until today, so am bumping this up to be sure others who may have missed it too, see it.  I hope you get all you need, and wish you all the best.  May this turn out to be a wonderful new place to live, with perhaps new friends and other added benefits from this move.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we have enough money for the deposit and rent. We just need about $200 or so to pay someone to help us move. We have access to a truck but neither Mike nor our friend is able to do much lifting. Our other friends want us to pay them something. Sigh.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we have enough money for the deposit and rent. We just need about $200 or so to pay someone to help us move. We have access to a truck but neither Mike nor our friend is able to do much lifting. Our other friends want us to pay them something. Sigh.
Looks like someone just donated that much, so you should now be fine I hope.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Looks like you just got another good-sized donation, Meda. :nod:

I hope you have enough for the move now. :cross:

Good Luck! :hugs:

• Purraise
Reactions: pat

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck, Catkiki. Have you considered seeking government help financially for your living arrangements? Just asking because I work for a company that structures investments into affordable housing rental apartments.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Bumping this thread with some very sad news. Meda was recently diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer and passed away at home last night. May she rest in peace. My condolences to Mike and her family