London Marathan

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the London maratan today and I wish luck to all the runners and great charities they are running for! I live along the route near tower bridge and people are lining the streets outside ! Gracie is sat in the bedroom and will no doubt watch from the safety of her window seal. She looks pretty in her pink bandana.

Attachments

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder what Gracie will be thinking, when she sees the runners run past her viewing seat?
She will, no doubt, be cheering for anyone wearing pink. :blush:

Your Gracie looks gorgeous, in her pink bandana. :cloud9:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was just laid thete watching ! We kept her in the bedroom as we had doors open however she was a good girl ! She knows we love her and try to protect her! The door was open the other day and she was half way out and I called gracie in a shocked worried tone and she came running back !

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that Gracie listens. :caticon:

You might want to take a look at the barrier, that advisor @shadowsrescue linked to in this thread:
New Cat Aggression ...see Post #5.
If you have similar hardware stores, over there, then you could perhaps find the wire shelving, and build it yourself.
Since your Gracie still looks to be a kitten, and kittens often climb, then the other method of a wooden screen door might work, too. It's Post #4, in the same, above thread.

Ha, ha, ha...I just now enlarged the photo, and noticed that Gracie's cute bandana has skull and crossbones on it. Totally awesome, and gives her a cute pirate look. :biggrin: