Liver failure :(

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work from home, so I'm able to feed Musiaka small meals throughout the day - right now it's a small bite to eat every 1-2 hours. We actually have a feeder like the one in the link, but something is wrong with it... It doesn't always open up when it should during the night. So I'm too anxious to use it, not knowing if Musiaka will have food for the night. Maybe I should invest into a more expensive one

By the way, this is how much egg yolk I gave Musiaka today. Maybe too much? It's quite convenient with frozen egg yolk
I have four feeders similar to that one. I can tell you the egg timer isn’t accurate. Or rather it takes a little longer than the time you set to pop it open. Krista used to make laps between the not yet opened feeder and my chest telling me to pop open the feeder for her. I often deployed them in pairs in case one did not open. They never both failed to open. In fact, in all the hundreds of uses, they maybe only failed to open two or three times. Though when a failure resulted in an acid barf, I tend to remember those. 😿🤦🏼‍♂️

Use his poops as a guide for the egg yolk. Soft poops? Slow down. Use less yolk.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know that I got any more sleep with the feeders. 🤦🏼‍♂️ But at most, I got up and popped one open on my way to the bathroom. 😹 Much easier than preparing a meal for her at that hour though.

Last edited: