Little Russian Cat Is In Trouble.

Gulnara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Little Russian cat is in trouble.

Good afternoon dear friends! My name is Gulnara, I am a doctor, I live in St. Petersburg, Russia I know that many countries do not like Russia and Russians. Yes, we have many problems, one of them is the lack of animal protection. We recently rescued a kitten on the track. The kid was sitting between the streams of cars, he was almost hit by a truck. Now he is in the hospital, I am doing everything to make the cat comfortable there. He passed tests, eats well and knows the toilet, he is very kind, purring and gentle. Great! I posted ads on Instagram, Facebook. But there are, unfortunately, no volunteers. I remember a time when our authorities banned the adoption of Russian children. But you can adopt a Russian kitten and give him a happy life! I already have pets, and the size of the apartment, alas, is modest, but I will never leave the kitten and find him a family!
Maybe here.
Send me a private message if you're interested.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Gulnara, welcome to The Cat Site, and thank you so much for trying to help this little guy! I so wish I had the ability to offer him a home, but I just don't! Keep trying, perhaps someone here will think of something that can be done internationally!

By the way...although I do have some issues with your government, I've met many Russians in my life, and have found the people I met to be warm, intelligent, caring people. There is very often a vast difference between a county's government and its people.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for saving this baby, he is adorable❤ i hope he finds a good hime soon, he is a kitten so I am sure he will

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for saving that little guy, and thank you for finding him a home. You have a good heart, and he is the cutest!

BTW, your government may not have a good impression with most of the world, but it does not mean that the people there are also the same, and YOU have proven that with your compassionate heart. :)

Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gulnara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for saving that little guy, and thank you for finding him a home. You have a good heart, and he is the cutest!

BTW, your government may not have a good impression with most of the world, but it does not mean that the people there are also the same, and YOU have proven that with your compassionate heart. :)

Welcome to TCS!
thank you!

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So nice this story has a good ending, little black and white cat has a home.

Just because little kitten has a home does not mean you should go away from here. G Gulnara , you mentioned that you have other pets. Tell us about them, maybe pictures too . . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gulnara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So nice this story has a good ending, little black and white cat has a home.

Just because little kitten has a home does not mean you should go away from here. G Gulnara , you mentioned that you have other pets. Tell us about them, maybe pictures too . . .
ABOUT! I have two beautiful cats of the Abyssinian breed, their names are Snow and Francesca. Two restless motors, and Florence died a year ago, she had blood cancer.

Attachments

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two beautiful cats! G Gulnara And very sweet natured too. Not just the one cleaning the other cat's head but the very patient cat being clutched (or should I say cuddled) by your daughter.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
YES! I love a happy ending!

And your own cats are gorgeous! I love Abyssinian cats...well...I love ALL cats, but yours are just remarkable! Don't go away now that Cosmos has a home. We'd love to have you stay and be a part of our community!