Little Max Passed This Morning

sailon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted recently put there are plenty of earlier posts about Maxine so I won't go into them here. She was my sole live-in companion for the past 12 years, so this is hard for me.

She was 16 years old and first and foremost a cat. She could be fiesty, loving, aloof, fun loving,... All on her terms. That's what I loved most about her.

She died peacefully in my arms, but of course it has broken my heart. I guess it just takes time, but things will never be the same.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart breaks for your pain,.....of course, things will never be the same, there is a huge hole in your heart that can never be completely filled. Eventually, through time, that space will be slowly filled with the good memories, not the sad, as you find your way through the grieving and be thankful for having her in your life. Her love is a treasure beyond compare, to have never had her in your life, uncomprehensible. But right now, no one in this whole world loved her as you do, so your loss is personal and can only be empathized with as we do who have lost their own. We are here to let you know that you will survive, you will grow strong once again, though it takes time and a lot of it. Death cannot take that which never dies, and she wants you to go on with your life just as you would want for her.....
My thoughts and prayers are with you, please know I will be praying for you both.....RIPsweet Max. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving herat. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your little friend. I had Simon and Sebastian die in my arms and it is a double edged sword; it is very sad because they have passed on but it also is comforting to know that they left this world being held by one who loved them dearly, but it is a haunting memory that stays with you forever. But with time I have become glad that I was able to hold them, that they knew they were loved right before they moved on to the next life, they didn't die alone.

It will take time, and love, and prayers and more time, but one day the sun will come out again for you. It is truly heartbreaking, almost paralyzes you emotionally, but time does ease the pain. She knew that she was loved and will thank you for it when you meet again one day.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sailon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My heart breaks for your pain,.....of course, things will never be the same, there is a huge hole in your heart that can never be completely filled. Eventually, through time, that space will be slowly filled with the good memories, not the sad, as you find your way through the grieving and be thankful for having her in your life. Her love is a treasure beyond compare, to have never had her in your life, uncomprehensible. But right now, no one in this whole world loved her as you do, so your loss is personal and can only be empathized with as we do who have lost their own. We are here to let you know that you will survive, you will grow strong once again, though it takes time and a lot of it. Death cannot take that which never dies, and she wants you to go on with your life just as you would want for her.....
My thoughts and prayers are with you, please know I will be praying for you both.....RIPsweet Max. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving herat. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Many thanks for your kind thoughts.

sailon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your little friend. I had Simon and Sebastian die in my arms and it is a double edged sword; it is very sad because they have passed on but it also is comforting to know that they left this world being held by one who loved them dearly, but it is a haunting memory that stays with you forever. But with time I have become glad that I was able to hold them, that they knew they were loved right before they moved on to the next life, they didn't die alone.

It will take time, and love, and prayers and more time, but one day the sun will come out again for you. It is truly heartbreaking, almost paralyzes you emotionally, but time does ease the pain. She knew that she was loved and will thank you for it when you meet again one day.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
Thanks for the thoughts Les.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose them, but even more so when they've been such a close and beloved companion for so long. My heart goes out to you. :hugs:

sailon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose them, but even more so when they've been such a close and beloved companion for so long. My heart goes out to you. :hugs:
Thanks Betsy

John Perram

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She died with the one she loved holding her. Hang in there, I could only wish humans could be as tuff as our fur babies.