Little Boy's Diet Thread.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

He's just a tiny bit under 8 kilos now. We haven't been able to get out for walks as often as I'd like because of the weather. (It rained non-stop for 7 days.) but he's quite active indoors anyway so at least he is still losing weight.

October is usually dry, so I'll be able to take him for more walks this month.

That's great! Way to go Little Boy!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How is Little Boy doing?? Has he been out playing in the snow with the boys or snuggling inside with all his girlfriends? 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He hasn't put any weight on, which is a good thing. If I can keep him at just under 8 kilos and start walking him again in March he should lose a bit more this year.

I've had nightmares that look similar to that

I think he's purrfect the way he is. He's gorgeous!

Maintaining is a good thing.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I'm nuts but I'd love to be all bundled up and walking down that lovely snowy road!  I've lived in Florida for the last thirteen years and I absolutely crave the snow.  Norachan, Little Boy is one of my new favorite cats.  He reminds me of Lunchbox, an orange tabbly gentlemen of significant girth who belongs to a friend of mine.  Needless to say, Lunchbox is quite aptly named; although I'm not so sure about Little Boy, lol. Even so, I bet that come Springtime Little Boy will ditch his fur seal status and become svelte as a supermodel!

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I know I'm nuts but I'd love to be all bundled up and walking down that lovely snowy road!  I've lived in Florida for the last thirteen years and I absolutely crave the snow.  Norachan, Little Boy is one of my new favorite cats.  He reminds me of Lunchbox, an orange tabbly gentlemen of significant girth who belongs to a friend of mine.  Needless to say, Lunchbox is quite aptly named; although I'm not so sure about Little Boy, lol. Even so, I bet that come Springtime Little Boy will ditch his fur seal status and become svelte as a supermodel!
I have lived in Florida since 2002 and I'd crave being put before a firing squad before I'd crave being anywhere near snow.

Isn't Little Boy fantastic? I have a massive crush on him not just because he's so handsome (he is) but because he's such a good friend to the other cats. He's wonderful and I'd love to smother him with kisses.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely agree, Kat!  Little Boy is one of my favs.  I want him to be healthy of course, but I think Little Boy is going to be like Oprah for me:  I'm going to like him better fat than skinny!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Norachan Norachan how is my sweetie Little Boy doing? I saw him in Heidi's latest photo and he's as handsome as ever! Please give him some kisses for me! :loveeyes::rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you Kat0121 Kat0121 I will do.

He's doing fine, he just hasn't lost a lot of weight lately. He seems to hover around the 8 kilo mark, sometimes a bit above, sometimes below. I feel kind of sorry for him as some of my other cats get a lot more to eat than he does, but they stay long and lean.

We're still going for walks. We had a few walks in the snow in the winter.

HiroLB25.jpg

He spent most of the winter sitting on the heaters though. Clever boy!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww. It's so hard to see them get stuck at a certain weight. My boy has been stuck between 15.25 and 15.6 pounds for several months. This week, I'm substituting 33% of his higher fat food with a very high-protein, very-low fat food to try to get him off the plateau.

It is hard to have a cat on a diet and a growing kitten. I can't imagine trying to diet a cat out of dozens, like you do. :hugs: