Litterbox Screens - Suggestions?

CozyBreakfast

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitty litter is always going on the floor, anybody recommend a screen or that will get the job done?

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have this litter mat from Target. It’s not foolproof but most of the litter is collected in the mat and every so often, I dump the litter particles from the mat back into the box.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whisk broom set, people! So easy to sweep up and dump back in the box. A litter mat will only help so much, but with the broom and dustpan, you can easily get it all. I keep one by each box. Quick and easy.;)

Or a small handheld vacuum cleaner that might come in handy for other areas of the home :)

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ever since I switched to pine pellets, I haven't seen any litter out of the box. However, my best litter mat ever was actually a door mat that I ordered from society6, a website that sells amatuer artwork in the form of art, home decor, apparel, etc. And that mat was good mitigation of the clay litter tracks.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever since I switched to pine pellets, I haven't seen any litter out of the box. However, my best litter mat ever was actually a door mat that I ordered from society6, a website that sells amatuer artwork in the form of art, home decor, apparel, etc. And that mat was good mitigation of the clay litter tracks.
I have read that pine is NOT good for cats. Not trying to argue; just sharing in case you want to research that.