litter

tucker'smom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anyone used litter pearls? Is it a good litter? It says one bag, one cat, one month with scooping poop out of course, but what about all that urine? It doesn't clump. Can this lead to any health problems? I have a friend who uses it and says it nearly takes away all odor from the litter box. My cat is prone to urinary problems would this make it worse? Let me know if you have any info/experience with it.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not be able to buy for 17 cats in the house , phew that's a lot of money . But I am interested as well on info ....

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have used it in the past and it works great! The cost is what is holding me back. It doesn't absorb the liquids so the bottom becomes sort of sluchie. Still there isn't any smell.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by DragonLady
I have used it in the past and it works great! The cost is what is holding me back. It doesn't absorb the liquids so the bottom becomes sort of sluchie. Still there isn't any smell.
Slushy???

iceangel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i use the litter crystals since the pearls tend to roll everywhere if they get out of the box, but i'm never going back to clay or clumping litter! its totally controlled the smell, and it also helps dry the poos(by absorbing all the moisture) so they are hard and dry when i scoop them. i found that to stop the 'slushhy' problem you have to mixx the crystals around on a regular basis. i scoop every 1-2 days so i fully mix the beads around. i have 2 cats it lasts me about 10-14 days