Litter Robot Litter Issue!

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You use the scented or non scented EverClean? I am using Dr. Elsey’s litter and it doesn’t quite help with the odor.

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unscented Everclean. This is the litter the kittens chose among 4 that we tried.
I do raw feed and give them probiotics so this may contribute to the lack of odor. The kittens poop is well formed and not large and they both cover nicely. Wet clumps stay firmly clumped together for the 7 minute cycle.

kttn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I use Everclean litter and it hasn’t stuck at all so far.
Thank you so much for the recommendation, it has been the litter of my dreams lol. No joke though, it's incredible, doesn't stick to anything, doesn't track, and there is 0 smell, even directly after they go to the bathroom. It's leagues ahead of what I've used in the past, I'm genuinely thrilled.

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kttn good to hear Everclean litter is working well for you. Between the Litter-Robot and the Everclean litter box maintenance is super simple and not the dreaded chore I was expecting when we adopted the boys!

CRD

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have owned a litter robot for 12 years. I switched to Arm and Hammer Slide, and am very happy with it. The robot is the way to go, and I could justify the cost by not needing special containers and I use 13 gallon trash bags, though I have to stretch the band a bit to get them to stay put in the retainers, no biggie. The disadvantage was with clumping litters the rubber lining would eventually collect residue, and it would be into the yard with a garden hose to clean it. I have found A&H Slide does not build up on the rubber like others, making the interval for a deep cleaning far longer.

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have owned a litter robot for 12 years. I switched to Arm and Hammer Slide, and am very happy with it. The robot is the way to go, and I could justify the cost by not needing special containers and I use 13 gallon trash bags, though I have to stretch the band a bit to get them to stay put in the retainers, no biggie. The disadvantage was with clumping litters the rubber lining would eventually collect residue, and it would be into the yard with a garden hose to clean it. I have found A&H Slide does not build up on the rubber like others, making the interval for a deep cleaning far longer.
Interesting to know. I may give some a try though George and Louie had a distinct preference for Everclean.