Litter mates had encounter with outside cat, now hate each other

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frenetic mango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not quite normal, there are definitely still nerves. Sometimes more than others.

AndreaFiona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this thread. I am currently going through this same scenario and am on week 3. I keep reading and re-reading your thread and it is giving me hope. My vet even told me I may have to place the aggressor in a single cat home but I don’t wish to do this. I waffle between being hopeful and feeling hopeless but your message is making me hopeful. Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frenetic mango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this thread. I am currently going through this same scenario and am on week 3. I keep reading and re-reading your thread and it is giving me hope. My vet even told me I may have to place the aggressor in a single cat home but I don’t wish to do this. I waffle between being hopeful and feeling hopeless but your message is making me hopeful. Thank you
I know exactly how you feel. In total this process took 6 months, and I am still a bit nervous with them. We also moved homes, which I think was beneficial. Just be really, really, really patient and accept that there is no magic bullet. Feel free to DM if you need advice or just to vent.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just wanted to thank you for this thread.
Hi!
You could start your own thread and describe for members what happened, what all you've tried and done and where things stand now with your cats. You'll get advice tailored for your situation :)

AndreaFiona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you both. Ok, I will start my own thread and I will also likely DM you frenetic mango. Thank you so much. I am at my wit's end!