Litter Locker Lambasting

UncleScotty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anybody believe the folks at Litter Locker when they say (on their FAQ page) that a standard LL refill represents the equivalent storage capacity of 60 shopping bags?
I call BS, personally.
Why? Because I've owned my Litter Locker for about six months and I empty the bag only once a week....MAXIMUM......and I've gone through FOUR refills. (Which, according to LL, should be the equivalent of 240 grocery bags!!)
And trust me, I'm a cheap SOB and a Boy Scout graduate, so I know how to tie knots in those "endless" bags so as to not waste any material.
So, to summarize, Litter Locker says one refill should last me over a YEAR. And yet.....FOUR refills have lasted me 6 months.
As I say.......I CALL BS! Their math just isn't working for ME.

Anyone else want to weigh in?

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
no Idea what a litter locker is ..sorry i scoop into hy-vee(grocery store) sacks one per box and toss those in a big black trash bag and take it out to the can daily :dunno: i use the cheep $ 1/ 15 black bags from the dollar store as well instead of the $3 for 20 i get at the grocery store lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

UncleScotty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
no Idea what a litter locker is ..sorry i scoop into hy-vee(grocery store) sacks one per box and toss those in a big black trash bag and take it out to the can daily :dunno: i use the cheep $ 1/ 15 black bags from the dollar store as well instead of the $3 for 20 i get at the grocery store lol
see litterlocker.com

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm with CarmiesMom. The scoopings go straight to the bin outside. No way I'm gonna stockpile cat waste in the house!