Litter Help

lorie williams

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those of you with multiple cats, I have 7 rescues - what are you doing for litter. I have used Tidy cat for years and now it is just awful. My last
hope was with the blue lid variety, it was the only one that was controlling odors and clumping, but I find it is not doing it anymore either.
I cannot afford "pretty litter" for 7 cats - I am so disappointed in Tidy cat - they gave me a lot of coupons, but what good do they do on inferior product?
I have read numberous complaints about it, but am curious as to what you multiple cat moms are using that is semi affordable. These guys are spoiled rotted in so many ways.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 12 indoor cats and I’ve used “Cats Pride” clumping litter for years. Unfortunately I can only find the type I use at a local grocery store here in Ma.
it comes in a bag….Chewy sells Cats Pride ur it the bagged type. I tried the “natural” litter but didn’t like it at all

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used pretty litter and was not a fan. It tracked everywhere and the smell didn’t hold. I had it in 3 litter boxes with 4 cats.

i am currently using dr elsey paw sensitive. But I also agree with the previous poster that cats pride is good. My parents have been using it for years and love it

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Fresh Step. It clumps well and does a great job with the odor. With seven cats, you probably need to add a litter box or two.

arr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use Tidy Cats Unscented (light blue/green lid) and it is working well. I have 3 cats and 4 litter boxes and scoop twice a day.

charley_d

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 8! I use Fresh 4 Life odour destroyer. A 40lb bag is $20 dollars. It is unscented but the odour control is AMAZING. I’m just now realizing it might only be available in Canada though 😬