LItter Feet!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since Em likes that clumping litter (cringe) I use it. Big problem with it that he gets his feet wet in this water dish and they the litter clumps to his feet. How can I avoid this happening? And if I can't what can I do to get the litter off his feet easily?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup. Did that. Doesn't get it all. I think he gets his feet wet and squishes through the litter on purpose. He likes me to fuss over him.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In his water dish. He likes to splash around in it and also when I'm done in the shower he'll roll around in the wet bathtub. I don't understand it myself

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess you have a water cat .

The only thing I can think of is to move the water dish further away from the litter box , if you don't have done that yet . But I am sure you did .

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its far. I'm sure when I move and his litter box is no longer in the bathroom he'll no longer have the litter feet. But until then I'll have to deal with it

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Put throw rugs under the water bowl and in front of the litter box. If he goes into the water dish, at least the throw rugs on both ends might dry some of it off before he jumps in the litter box!

Don't know if it will work but worth a try!