Limited Ingredient wet cat food in morsels

tjcarst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat is suffering allergies. Vet recommended a novel protein, grain free food.

My cat hates pate. I feed her Wellness Core (not Signature Select) Hearty Cuts Chicken and Turkey Grain Free now.

She is scratching pulling hair off on her stomach and neck.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try using this:

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Koha has a limited ingredient in "shreds", which is a bit more like ground meat in gravy. I know it comes in lamb and duck, if you haven't tried those proteins.

Lotus has their just juicy line, which has venison, pork, and pollock. Delilah hates pate but while we were allergy checking she liked the Lotus Just Juicy venison.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! This might help in addition;
from Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953
Chamomile tea is a topical treatment. Buy the tea bags at your grocery store. ALL commercially prepared chamomile tea bags are German chamomile, which is safe for cats and medicinally active. The English variety which grows in many gardens is useless, and TOXIC to cats. Buy plain, unblended chamomile (the boxes are clearly marked). Brew a cup of the tea, chill it in the fridge, and swab on the area(s) several times a day. Chamomile is VERY soothing to "skin ouchies," as well as being mildly antibacterial and antifungal. AND, since it is safe for internal use as a calming agent, the tiny amounts she will lick off are totally safe.