Lily's kitties are 3 WEEKS--PICS!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, we're at 3 weeks old now, and the kittens are starting to play in their bed. We took them out to the floor on a fleece blanket so they could walk more than 3 steps!

I had to start supplementing the other night because of a boob-fight, so I fed two kittens 3 mls each (3 eyedroppers full each) and they went right to sleep afterwards. Last night, hubby helped me feed the whole lot, and they all ate 5 eyedroppers full each. So, tonight I am going to try them on the saucer. They were showing strong lapping with the dropper, so we're gonna try that.

Here's some pics of them. Not the best poses, but you get the picture LOL

THE WHOLE BUNCH

MINI-B

MRS. MOOSTACHE

SIAMESE GIRL RELAXING

BRUTUS HAVING A CLEANING

SIAMESE HIDING OUT

BIG AL LOVES HIS CHEEK RUBBINS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, there are 8 of them and they're growing up so quickly! It's hard to believe when they're this age, that they'll be so big by Christmas.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Wow that is a lot of babies, Where is the cuteness warning

They are so cute! Look how BIG they're getting! What darlings.
I love watching them grow, thanks for sharing!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. Cuteness warning was a must here.
I adore all of them.

I have not supplemented yet but the boob fights are starting to die down. But if they start back up then I will follow suit.

I think I may have asked but I could not remember if you are keeping them or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, as of right now, we are adopting them out to people we know etc. I would love to keep them all, but 12 cats would be too much for my hubby. I'm back on litter scooping duty since my son moved out a couple weeks ago, couldn't imagine scooping for 12 full time LOL.

They are doing really well considering the boob fights and all, but we're supplementing one meal a day (close to bedtime) so they are dealing with that good. Soon, it will be solid kitten soft food and then litter training...most likely this weekend. They haven't made any messes in the bed or elsewhere, so mom must be stimulating them still.