Lilo Is Homeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY, that is wonderful news!!!!!!
Some how I just knew you would find her. I think it was the way you talked about knowing she was still alive. I'm so happy that you found her!!! And you should be proud that you didn't give up even after a lot of people would. Now give her a big hug & kiss for finding her way home.
And then throw her a welcome home party!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How wonderful for you and Lilo! That's amazing. As Jcat says, it gives hope to others who are waiting for their wandering kitties to show up.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

I can't tell you how FREAKING HAPPY I am for you and Lilo!! Oh my God!! When I read the subject line of your post, I said, "She found her cat! She found her cat!" and my husband goes, "What???" Ha ha. Oh, send us pics when you get a chance.
Happy days are here again...
Except I was at work and had to squeal on the inside! It's amazing the power of TCS . This has made my day... and I bet your year!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!!! I was so happy and excited when I saw this thread!!! Thank God! Horray for the power of prayer!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Except I was at work and had to squeal on the inside! It's amazing the power of TCS . This has made my day... and I bet your year!
Its made my century!!!

Everything is going great. She hadnt even been home 2 hours yet and she was throwned and pronounced QUEEN once again by the other kittys.

Meaning they all gathered around her together and just smelled her... licked her a little here and there got a couple head butts from her daughter Petals and then everything was just fine!! Now Garfield did swat at her and hiss when he caught her eating from HIS bowl!!!!
But it didnt bother her any... she didnt even budge....

I got some gr8 pictures that i will post hopefully tonight....

Thanks again to everyone! I never imagined after 6 full, sad, depressing, and lonley months... that I would get my baby girl back.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is WONDERFUL! How did the vet appt go? I'm sure your vet was amazed!
What a MIRACLE!