Lilo Is Homeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!!! 6 months being missing and my big fat, grey, baby girl is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of your prayers I know thats the reason she is here with me now!!!

A girl called me abut 30 minutes ago and said she saw my "bright colorful poster" and said she had captured a cat that resembled my cat in the picture!!!! So I get to the girls house and walk in and IMMEDIATLY I knew it was her!!! She looked very scared but just as soon as I said "LILO????" SHE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME!!!! And gave me a big MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words can not express how I feel at this very moment!!! I am beyond happy.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful day!! I am soo glad your little one is home and safe and sound now!!!!
That is such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

It might be a good idea (if yo haven't already done so) to have her microchipped/registered as well as putting proper id/collar on her just in case!

AWW i am sooo happy for you that you found her!!!
And i'm soo happy that woman answered your poster too- that is great!!! I bet your girl is happy to be home now huh?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww!! Thats AMAZING!!!

Hows she adjusting to being back home with you & the kitties?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is wonderful. It shows how important it is to get the word out there and have people looking for your lost one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwww!! Thats AMAZING!!!

Hows she adjusting to being back home with you & the kitties?
She has been home for about 30 minutes so far and so far good. The other cats are being pretty good with her. Actually I thought they would give her a hard time but I am thinking they remember her. Even Garfield who is EXTREMLY jealous isnt hissig at her!!!!

It made my heart FLUTTER with happiness just now because Lilo has her favorite treats. And in order to get one she had to give me a kissy well I just tried her treat trick and she did!!! She remembered!!! She gave me a kissy for her treat!!!!!

It is just unreal to me that she was out there all alone for 6 months (exactly yesturday) and that she is alright. She isnt dirty. She is still pretty plump. A little thinner than normal but we can fix that up with a special dinner tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Oh my!:..
..thanks to God!!

How is she?...Is not hungry and thirsty?

Are you take her with the vet for a check of her?
She has been well fed. She is still a bit plump.....

She is eating lots of treats though (her all time favorite) And I made an appt for her to se eher vet 1st thing in the morning!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when she disappeared...this is SO AWESOME that she is back!!
I'm sure she's just thrilled to death that she is...give her lots of rubbins from us

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome news! I'm glad that your other kits are being nice to her as well.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't tell you how FREAKING HAPPY I am for you and Lilo!! Oh my God!! When I read the subject line of your post, I said, "She found her cat! She found her cat!" and my husband goes, "What???" Ha ha. Oh, send us pics when you get a chance.
Happy days are here again...

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you beautiful bundle of stumpy greyness! lol I wonder where shes been and on what adventures for 6 whole month! Welcome back home Lilo!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! That's wonderful! I'm so happy that she's finally home safe and sound. Definitely had someone looking after her all this time!