Hey everyone, A lot of you know my cat Yoshi from my other long thread about her health, but I have a different question for you all today: my mom brought a bouquet of flowers into my house today, put it in a vase, and set it on the kitchen counter (an area Yoshi frequents). I immediately inspected the bouquet because I know that some flowers, especially lilies, are very dangerous to cats. The bouquet had one lily in it, so I immediately took the lily out and threw it in the compost outside, washed all the counters, washed my hands, and told my mom to wash her hands. I wanted to throw the whole bouquet away, to be safe, but I'm not sure if that's necessary (and I didn't want to hurt my mom's feelings and throw away her gift). I know that Yoshi had absolutely NO contact with the lily, and it was in the house for maybe an hour at most. That was around 5 hours ago, and Yoshi seems fine, but now I'm feeling paranoid. Should I throw the whole bouquet away? And should I worry that somehow a pollen particle from the lily ended up on Yoshi?