Like Babies Oh How They Change When They Grow Up

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely. He looks about a mile long in that last pic.
Sadly, all mine were past the kitten stage when I got owned by them. I would have loved to have seen Oliver as a kitten but he was ten yrs when he found me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lovely. He looks about a mile long in that last pic.
Sadly, all mine were past the kitten stage when I got owned by them. I would have loved to have seen Oliver as a kitten but he was ten yrs when he found me.
We adopted a 2 year old tabby, but Wes we got as a kitten so it was interesting to see the changes as he grows.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Felix back in 2010 when my mom first rescued him. She was actually the one who rescued him and surprised me. We had wanted a kitten for a while and the first one I had, died in 2008-ish. I remember when I went to tell my mom about the kittens I saw outback and she pointed to the couch. I saw this little 4 week old kitten wrapped in a thin sheet. I ran to him and vowed I'd take care of him until his very last breath. I'm so proud to say through the almost 9 years I've had him, he is alive and well because I kept my promise.

We did take him to the vet a little after my mom got him because he had fleas and an URI - hense the dirty eyes.

This is Felix now (took this yesterday).