Let's Talk About Anything Other Than COVID19

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree Elphaba09 Elphaba09 , there were a few things that could have been improved. I couldn’t figure out where she was keeping all her clothes or how she could afford to buy them. But still extremely watchable And entertaining.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did a remote movie watch with Netflix Party with some friends, it was so great! Have to watch on a laptop or computer, and have a Netflix account (everyone watching has to.) There is a chat on the side for people to comment along the way.
Using a phone and a Chromecast thingy can wifi it on to a smart TV, but it would use data I think so I just did the laptop, which thankfully is a big enough screen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did a remote movie watch with Netflix Party with some friends, it was so great! Have to watch on a laptop or computer, and have a Netflix account (everyone watching has to.) There is a chat on the side for people to comment along the way.
Using a phone and a Chromecast thingy can wifi it on to a smart TV, but it would use data I think so I just did the laptop, which thankfully is a big enough screen.
That sounds fun! What did you watch?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds fun! What did you watch?
Silver Lining Playlist- Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence. We're going to do it again. There is a way to get it to my smartTV using a Chromecast thingy, through my phone- and if phone is on home wifi it DOES NOT use data. Going to do that next time!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Silver Lining Playlist- Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence. We're going to do it again. There is a way to get it to my smartTV using a Chromecast thingy, through my phone- and if phone is on home wifi it DOES NOT use data. Going to do that next time!
I love thet movie.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The BSO concert is now available:

The concert was originally performed on Feb. 16, 2020. The BSO is making the recording available to all to lift our spirits up :grouphug:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The BSO concert is now available:

The concert was originally performed on Feb. 16, 2020. The BSO is making the recording available to all to lift our spirits up :grouphug:
Did you watch?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered a new jigsaw puzzle online yesterday. I have a lovely one, the background of my banner is part of the puzzle
but with it having 1,000 pieces I haven't been able to do it, no surface big enough. I got it from Spilsbury.com. Much
better selection than Amazon and better prices.

This is the 300 piece I bought
1586167233099.png

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God, I can't believe we did it!!
20200406_171331.jpg

After weeks of training I was finally able to ride with her using the bike attachment I bought. The ride started out a bit rough as they always do but once she gets into the groove, it's almost perfect. We were having a good ride and I decided to give the attachment another shot. So, with her leash still attached, I hooked her onto it and we started out slow. She was almost perfect! Stayed beside me the entire time and didn't pull. There was tons of slack on both leashes and she got so much praise and treats. She also handled herself well around distractions such as other bike riders, joggers, and birds. She's getting so good. I'm so proud of my bully and just wanted to share because I cannot contain my excitement!! At this rate, when she gets older and matures more mentally, she'll be a great riding buddy when I go on trails. She's having a nap now. 🚴🏾‍♀️🐶❤

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God, I can't believe we did it!!
View attachment 329043
After weeks of training I was finally able to ride with her using the bike attachment I bought. The ride started out a bit rough as they always do but once she gets into the groove, it's almost perfect. We were having a good ride and I decided to give the attachment another shot. So, with her leash still attached, I hooked her onto it and we started out slow. She was almost perfect! Stayed beside me the entire time and didn't pull. There was tons of slack on both leashes and she got so much praise and treats. She also handled herself well around distractions such as other bike riders, joggers, and birds. She's getting so good. I'm so proud of my bully and just wanted to share because I cannot contain my excitement!! At this rate, when she gets older and matures more mentally, she'll be a great riding buddy when I go on trails. She's having a nap now. 🚴🏾‍♀️🐶❤
What a smart girl you have!! She has an adorable face!💖