Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Royalty, I had to look at the two photos many times backwards and forward to see the difference. Beautiful both of them.
Thankyou very much, obviously seeing them side on everyone can tell as Luther is silver tabby and Zeus silver spotted bsh, so that's easy to see. But when they are on their backs showing their spotted tummies we have to sometimes do a double take-as very often we can't tell until we go right up to them to see their faces lol Luther is big bigger but very little difference in their weight, only 13 days between them. Zeus is the oldest. X

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope Snake is safe in her adventurous life and will come back to you as she usually does. She is lovely and quite majestic.
Thank you! We don't worry much about her, she still lives very nearby and comes when called (if she wants to of course). I've never met a cat like her, she actually seems to prefer hunting and living outside. She loves to play and climb trees, and run with me, just like a dog. Of course, looking at her parents, I'm not surprised...

Here's Hunter, looking very dignified as he cleans up after a good meal.
HUNT0684.JPG

And Raini, majestic as she keeps an eye on human activity.
DSCF1735.JPG