Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart - Speedy has such beautiful colors!
Thank you Lari Lari , she is my everything. My favorite time of the day is when I can be with her, she sticks so close to me and I am ever grateful that we met in this Life, I don't believe it was by accident. Thank you, again Lari Lari ! It makes my day to post her photo here.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right? And the facial markings just grab me for some reason.
Aaaawww! Thank you Kreatorcat Kreatorcat ! She even has the outline of a fox profile in her face, I don't know if you can see it - 20171012_173909-1.jpg The fox's nose is where her nose is. Here she is looking not so majestic, but rather, "Can I have a treat, please"? - 20171012_164148-1.jpg :lol: :)

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Majestic Snowshoe wants to go to Asturias. Or California. Or Japan. She'd love to travel. I'll pay the FedEx bill.

View attachment 217698

This morning - in the blink of an eye it took me to retrieve a teaspoon from the silverware drawer - the Majestic Snowshoe leapt monarchially from the chair to the table to the counter, reached out a distinguished paw, and regally knocked a nearly-full quart of half-and-half off the counter next to the coffee maker, and in the time required to grab some paper towels, she had royally lapped up much of what had spilled with her stately Snowshoe tongue.

If this had been a once-in-a-Lifetime occurrence, I'd simply shrug it off. Third. Time. This. Week.
Third time! This. Week! LOL!!!! :crackup::flail: