Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Majestic Snowshoe wants to go to Asturias. Or California. Or Japan. She'd love to travel. I'll pay the FedEx bill.

View attachment 217698

This morning - in the blink of an eye it took me to retrieve a teaspoon from the silverware drawer - the Majestic Snowshoe leapt monarchially from the chair to the table to the counter, reached out a distinguished paw, and regally knocked a nearly-full quart of half-and-half off the counter next to the coffee maker, and in the time required to grab some paper towels, she had royally lapped up much of what had spilled with her stately Snowshoe tongue.

If this had been a once-in-a-Lifetime occurrence, I'd simply shrug it off. Third. Time. This. Week.
I’m sure Moo Shu would love the weather here in California. When should I expect that package from FedEx?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shall I prepare tea, coffee or beer for you, gentlemen? I am sure I can bake a good batch of chocolate chip cookies if you tell me you are coming two days in advance ;)
Depends what time we turn up. If morning, I would like coffee with a bacon and egg butty. Please crisp the bacon, I hate it when it's still pink. The egg (free range) can be a bit runny but I'm not too fussed if it sets. Oh, can you put some fried mushrooms on as well. I don't need any sauce. I'll have tea and cake/biscuits mid afternoon and beer later with nibbles. Maybe a nice mature cheese with olives, tomatoes and such.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Depends what time we turn up. If morning, I would like coffee with a bacon and egg butty. Please crisp the bacon, I hate it when it's still pink. The egg (free range) can be a bit runny but I'm not too fussed if it sets. Oh, can you put some fried mushrooms on as well. I don't need any sauce. I'll have tea and cake/biscuits mid afternoon and beer later with nibbles. Maybe a nice mature cheese with olives, tomatoes and such.
I don't know how to tell you this, but I am afraid bacon is not something that can be found in my fridge. I can, however, offer you some Jamón Ibérico with toasts and tomato, maybe the traditional breakfast of college students in Asturias: a sandwich with crispy chicken breast, lettuce and tomato/cheese. Your other requests are easy to satisfy, I think.

Oh, please, kindly remember to bring Oliver too, I want to see my Freya next to a cat of a decent size ;)