Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is that Freya with the photobomb from below ? :biggrin:

Seriously, so many beautiful kitties. I love this place.
Yes, she is, not looking majestic at all. I guess there are Kings and there are Clowns, and God, she is such a good clown ;)

Inside Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico 's paw-print cat tree enclosure? Yep - that's Freya all right, and I don't believe it's just the photo that she wants to bomb, either. The look tells me she's about to make her move on the unsuspecting Raistlin.
You're totally right, if I knew how to turn the mobile video files I have into something TCS would aadmit, I would share somewhere here the video of their epic "war" on the cat tree. Raist is such a teaser, he pretends he doesn't notice her, but is about to slap her between her eyes :lol: Freya has to learn never to put a fight with a redhaired :D

I think Korine needs to visit Asturias for a serious health condition known as TCFNBM. Bring her soon, we don't know ho much time she's left ;)

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, she is, not looking majestic at all. I guess there are Kings and there are Clowns, and God, she is such a good clown ;)

You're totally right, if I knew how to turn the mobile video files I have into something TCS would aadmit, I would share somewhere here the video of their epic "war" on the cat tree. Raist is such a teaser, he pretends he doesn't notice her, but is about to slap her between her eyes :lol: Freya has to learn never to put a fight with a redhaired :D

I think Korine needs to visit Asturias for a serious health condition known as TCFNBM. Bring her soon, we don't know ho much time she's left ;)
Oh no, TCFNBM never heard of it. Must go to Asturias quick. Hopefully we don’t get lost. ;)

I need a good Clown to keep Korin company. So we can pick up Freya on our way back.:p You know to make her feel better.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh no, TCFNBM never heard of it. Must go to Asturias quick. Hopefully we don’t get lost. ;)

I need a good Clown to keep Korin company. So we can pick up Freya on our way back.:p You know to make her feel better.
That made me laugh out loud!

Oh, dear, I am sorry but Freya is, too, terminal of TCFNBM, so she cannot leave me. You two can stay in guest's room while Korin gets used to her new family ;) Please, let me know if you find any other TCFNBM cats in your way to my home. It makes me so sad to think about all those cats Too Cute For Not Being Mine out there :biggrin:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Majestic Snowshoe wants to go to Asturias. Or California. Or Japan. She'd love to travel. I'll pay the FedEx bill.

mooshumajesty.jpg

This morning - in the blink of an eye it took me to retrieve a teaspoon from the silverware drawer - the Majestic Snowshoe leapt monarchially from the chair to the table to the counter, reached out a distinguished paw, and regally knocked a nearly-full quart of half-and-half off the counter next to the coffee maker, and in the time required to grab some paper towels, she had royally lapped up much of what had spilled with her stately Snowshoe tongue.

If this had been a once-in-a-Lifetime occurrence, I'd simply shrug it off. Third. Time. This. Week.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The Majestic Snowshoe wants to go to Asturias. Or California. Or Japan. She'd love to travel. I'll pay the FedEx bill.

View attachment 217698

This morning - in the blink of an eye it took me to retrieve a teaspoon from the silverware drawer - the Majestic Snowshoe leapt monarchially from the chair to the table to the counter, reached out a distinguished paw, and regally knocked a nearly-full quart of half-and-half off the counter next to the coffee maker, and in the time required to grab some paper towels, she had royally lapped up much of what had spilled with her stately Snowshoe tongue.

If this had been a once-in-a-Lifetime occurrence, I'd simply shrug it off. Third. Time. This. Week.
:flail::flail::flail:

Poor Joseph :lol: Ok, you can send her her, I have already bengal-proofed my space, I think I can add a few more modifications to MooShu-Proof it ;)

I'd say you could take Raist, but he is, too, TCFNBM (and he doesn't eat if I am not in the same room as him). So you can take the Maine Coon of my neighbours, deal?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail::flail::flail:

I have already bengal-proofed my space, I think I can add a few more modifications to MooShu-Proof it ;)
I didn't even know that you knew how to weld!

I'd say you could take Raist, but he is, too, TCFNBM (and he doesn't eat if I am not in the same room as him). So you can take the Maine Coon of my neighbours, deal?
@mightyboosh is due north of you - it's a perfectly straight strait. He could even stop in Brest to rest. He'd walk a mile for a Camel Coonie!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't even know that you knew how to weld!
I haven't mentioned either the things I can do with a fencing foil but, as you know, a good, well educated lady does not bragg about her many, many talents ;)

@mightyboosh is due north of you - it's a perfectly straight strait. He could even stop in Brest to rest. He'd walk a mile for a Camel Coonie!
Shall I prepare tea, coffee or beer for you, gentlemen? I am sure I can bake a good batch of chocolate chip cookies if you tell me you are coming two days in advance ;)

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! He was from a feral litter and I tamed him. He's going to be two in a couple months. I would bring him inside in a heartbeat if I could but we already have two indoor cats and my dad doesn't want another. Someday I hope he will be able to come in. I'm working on it! Lol