Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The two most majestic of my semi truck trip photo spree with Alaska. Look how calm he is aboard the rowdy CAT diesel engine! He acts completely normal on the truck, wreaking havoc in the sleeper or napping, just like he does at home. He's ready for a show stadium, I do believe. I'm looking at white dresses and pale blue jewelry to wear at the show to match him. :p

20180523_142202.jpg
"Paint me like one of your French cats"

20180523_143746.jpg
"Blue Steel"

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I feel I am. I'm excited and making plans. I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't get stage fright. I'm going to take him to a professional groomer soon. I know that there is a five bath process to shows but he needs a grooming anyway. White cats stain like white clothes, haha.

Is the matching thing lame? I thought it might draw the judges' eyes a little more, plus I think the idea of it is just fabulous. White Maine Coons are a rarity, it seems like. My vet and many people on various MC Facebook pages have never seen one, but are taken aback by his beauty. I've had many ask where they can get a white snow lion for themselves. Having a matching outfit could add drama and zazz to the showing of a rare white and blue eyed Maine Coon, especially one with such a distinct look.

My hair used to be a pale silver. Wish I'd have stuck to that for shows, as it would really finish this look with my corpse-like complexion. Now, it's black. So not getting pale silver out of that, haha. But contrast could be just as interesting. An all white cat with an all black outfit (so, a fancier version of my usual attire, just nix the biker/battle jacket and band tee. And the ripped jeans. And the big basketball shoes. I dress like a 1980s metal hooligan. Lol. I can still do fancy and feminine though. My closet is very confusing.) could be neat too, but holy cat hair, Batman! My little black dress would end up salt and pepper by the end of the show!

I think an outfit that "matches" the cat is a cool thing for shows. I doubt I'm the first to come up with it, but I think it's nifty nonetheless. Since he's so dramatic in his features (look at those cheekbones!) I'm wondering if I should do a look that's equally dramatic. I'm seeing an old school wide brim hat, and pale blue short stilettos.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise